Watermelon Salad Over Goat Cheese and Black Olives
- 1 small purple onion, sliced thin
- 2-4 Limes (soft and juicy, about ½ cup of lime juice)
- 1/2 small organic watermelon, cut into cubes
- ½ cup of goat cheese or feta cheese, chopped cubes
- Bundle of fresh organic parsley, chopped
- Bundle of fresh organic mint, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or any other oil of your choice)
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup of salted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of black pepper
- Transfer to a small bowl the onion, parsley, mint, pumpkin seeds, olives, watermelon and feta cheese.
- Add oil, lime, and black pepper.
- Mix very gently with your hands, so that the feta and the watermelon will not lose their shape.
Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator to cool down a bit longer.
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.