The Best Kale Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup of raw cashew, soaked in water for 1 hour (Cashew can be replaced with almond, peanut or any other nut)
- ¼ cup of raw sesame seed paste – tahini
- 1/2 cup of organic fresh kale, chopped fine
- 1-2 squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ to ½ cup of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- Rinse and drain the nut of your choice
- Blend in a food processor with water, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper until it gets creamy
- Add chopped kale, mix
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for a personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.