Balance-Lipo-Plus – WHAT IS BALANCE-LIPO-PLUS?
Because of our hectic lifestyles, and the way we often consume food that is overcooked, digestion can often be less than optimal. Poor digestion can produce bloating and gas, cramping, diarrhea or constipation, and even food intolerance. Incomplete digestion of food proteins may also be linked to food allergies, and improper digestion of food particles can cause foods to be fermented in the gut, and can lead to the proliferation of “bad” bacteria and yeast at the expense of “good” intestinal bacteria.
Balance-Lipo-Plus – HOW BALANCE-LIPO-PLUS BENEFITS THE BODY
More complete digestion removes a potential food source for these bad bacteria, allowing for the complete breakdown of food proteins which helps support regular bowel movements. This important enzymatic action originates in four areas: the salivary glands, the stomach, the pancreas and the wall of the small intestine. The unique enzyme blend in this product works in harmony to assist each phase of digestion and ensure each food component is effectively broken down for better absorption.
Need To Ask A Question? – Click Here
Returns and Exchanges
This policy was last modified on August 2020
Please do not accept delivery of damaged packages. Give it back to the carrier for return to sender (Mor’s Nutrition and More), at sender’s expense. A replacement of returned items will follow ONLY upon receipt of the damaged package.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
All returns are handled on a case by case basis.
Pre-approval is required on all returns
Once approved please email us with:
- “Return Request” in the subject line
- Your order number
- the reason for the request and
- your contact information in the body of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving return authorization, be sure to use a shipping method that allows you to track your package. Returns do not include shipping and handling.
- Regrettably, products received after 10 days of purchase cannot and be refunded or replaced.
- Products that have been opened cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Special orders, bars and refrigerated products are non-returnable
- The Balance kTo PALEO Bars are heat sensitive and can melt. We strongly recommend shipping our bars with expedited shipping to prevent melting.
- On the warmer months (May-October), we are highly suggesting waiting 24 hours before eating the bars.
Mor’s Nutrition and More is not responsible for items that have been returned without previous authorization or that have been lost or damaged in return shipping.
SEND RETURNS TO:
Mor’s Nutrition and More
3607 Laurel Ledge Ln
Austin, TX 78731
Orders are shipped by regular USPS, or UPS ground unless faster delivery is requested. If requested, we can also send you the tracking number as well.
DELAYS MAY OCCUR
due to stock availability, storewide sales, and unforeseeable weather conditions.
shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to a backlog from the pandemic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.