- ¾ tsp Stevia or ¼ c of xylitol
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin puree
- 12 oz full-fat Coconut milk (or almond milk)
- Almond flour pie crust (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix Stevia, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in coconut milk.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.
With the holidays just around the corner you should add this classic gluten free pumpkin pie recipe to your menu and wow your guests!
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.
Mor’s Nutrition & More | Contact@mor-nutrition4life.com | 408.966.4972