- 1 16 oz jar organic almond butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup organic blue agave
- 1tbs vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2tbs salt
- 1tbs baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (180 degree celsius).
- Mix all ingredients until combined
- Line a small brownie tin or cake loaf tin with baking paper. Spoon the brownie mixture into the tin and smooth the surface of the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven, and allow it to cool to room temperature before transferring to the refrigerator for 60 minutes.