- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Maple syrup to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a ball.
- The ball should have a little moisture to it, but not liquid.
- Taste the mixture to make sure it has a hint of cinnamon.
- Smooth pieces of dough into pie tin with fingers until crust is made.
- Bake crust until just golden brown.
For those of us who may miss homemade pie because of gluten intolerance, this almond flour pie crust is a wonderful and satisfying alternative.
MEET CHEN BEN ASHER
Chen is a Functional Nutrition expert consultant, leading authority on weight management, women’s health and gluten sensitivity. She is a clinician, public speaker, educator and Amazon Best Seller author of “What If Gluten Free Is Not Enough – The Balanced Diet”.
Chen uses Functional Nutrition to help you find answers to the root causes of your illness and address the biochemical imbalances that may trigger your health and weight. She uses cutting edge lab testing and design the nutritional program to your specific needs as an individual. Food, supplements, lifestyle changes will have integrated to bring balance
If you are looking for personalized nutritional support, we highly recommended contacting Mor’s Nutrition & More Wellness Center in Cupertino, California today.