ABOUT - FIND THE ROOT CAUSE & WIN BACK YOUR HEALTH!
I began with my journey with food as medicine when my husband became sick from kidney failure. The fear of losing him was so great. I felt helpless as everything rested in the hands of doctors.
But there was one powerful aspect of his care we still had control over.
Supporting my husband with the right food was so empowering to me and my family. We couldn’t control his disease, but we could help control the progression of it and support his recovery. We could help give his body what it needed to fight back.
Helping others through food soon became my new calling. I went through nutritional school, then spent five years working out of a medical doctor’s office and assisting him with difficult cases.
Today I share my knowledge and clinical experiences through lectures, books, supplements, and my main pleasure—working one on one with clients.
Most of my clients have tried traditional routes but are still searching for answers. Many have even tried other nutritionists before they find me. I enjoy the challenge of working with difficult cases, and I’m honored that my clients trust me to help them and their loved ones promote healing.
Making big changes overnight doesn’t work, but together we can do small, easy steps that add up—and support our bodies as they work to heal us.
I can’t wait to help you and your loved ones.
Chen Ben Asher
M.A., CGP, CNC, FLT
Board Certified In Holistic Nutrition,
Clinician & Speaker
ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN YOUR WELLNESS JOURNEY?
Why Mor's Nutrition & More?
Too often, people think of “wellness” in temporary terms. They want to work with doctors and take short-term steps, like medication, to improve annoying symptoms but never deal with unhealthy routines and lifestyle choices that created the illness in the first place.
After years of seeing this happen with individuals like you, Chen Ben Asher opened a functional and integrative nutritional clinic that not only helps people improve their overall wellness and health, but also give them the tools and coaching to successfully continue their journey for the rest of their lives.
Contact Us Today & Get Your FREE Consultation
ISSUES I HELP WITH:
A Personalized Nutritional Plan Will Be Design Based On The Collected Data Ensures Improvments.
Contact Us Today & Get Your FREE Consultation
About Working together, I can help you:
- Enhance digestion, food absorption, assimilation, and excretion
- Address, IBS, IBD, Chron’s or Colitis issues and restore gut barrier integrity
- Reduce or improve symptoms of gut symptoms
- Reduce or improve other pathogenic bacteria if found
- Support you to lose Weight
- Regain your energy
- Improve Sleep
- Balance your hormones
- Fight Gut infections
- Ease Gut inflammation
- Increase nutrients levels,
- Balance any deficiencies in enzyme, nutrients, and gut acids
- Find the root cause of unexplained weight gain/lose
About - If you or your loved ones might be suffering from any health issues, please contact me to schedule a complimentary 20-minute phone consultation. I can help you find relief—even if you've tried most traditional solutions.
Making a few simple changes in the way you eat can make a big improvement in your Health and maximize your well being.
About Working With A Functional Nutritionist To Help With Health Issues
About Functional Nutrition provides a personalized, holistic, and integrative approach towards better health, healing, relief, and well-being.
The process typically starts with a comprehensive initial evaluation that includes a review of your individual medical history as well as any necessary lab work such as food allergy testing. We also learn your current eating and lifestyle habits so we can optimize them and reduce any negative impact these choices might have on your health.
It's About Time To Start Your FREE Consultation
About Our Services
- Initial Nutritional Evaluation
- Comprehensive Personal Nutrition Consultation & Coaching
- Personalized Therapeutic Nutritional Consulting
- Nutritional Supplements & Supplement Guidance
- Testing Guidance
- Educational Workshops & Groups
Every program is different, but a typical client might expect the following:
- Comprehensive Intake
- Diet & Nutritional Evaluation
- Medical History & Family History Review
- Medication & Food Supplements Review
- Blood Test Analysis Guidance
- Comprehensive Nutritional Recommendations
- Food Shopping Guidance
- Cooking & Food Preparation Guidance
- Herbs & Food Supplements
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Sessions
- Educational Materials & Resources